Release 2.38 – Friday, December 21, 2018
- We have modified the Lunch and Break labels throughout the software, as well as on the devices to read To and From instead of In and Out.
- Add Icelandic language to Software
- Adjust employee profile view for Australia’s customers; some options were overlapping.
- Ability to automatically deduct the Lunch/Break from the total daily Regular hours worked, instead of per the setting “deduct after X hours.”
- Check and improve website performance. Some lag was noticed when loading Users and Schedules.
- Display the list of Projects in alphabetical order when assigning them within the Users > Jobs tab.
- The punch indicators on the Timecard now say To and From instead of IN & OUT.
- Ability to physically see the radius field (in ft) of the Geo-Locations.
- Ability to sort the Clock Location column under the Who’s In tab.
- Ability to see the $ amount, per employee on the construction timecard > Detailed by Project/Job report; New report setting to Show Amount available for the Construction Timecard.