Geo Locations: Mobile Zone Restrictions
With our new mobile app, you can now permit an employee clock in using their smart phone. To download the app, do a search for “Easy Clocking” in the App Store (iPhone) or Play Store (Android).
To enable the use of this app for clocking in, in the software:
- Click Users
- Click on Clocking Permissions
- Select the user that you wish to give mobile clocking permissions to.
- Check mark Clock in By Mobile.
If you wish to limit an employee to a certain Geo Location to use the app, you may add one, but first you must create at least one geo location. To create a Geo Location:
- Click on Settings
- Click on Geo Locations
- Type in the address of the location in the search bar, and then click Search
- Click the on pin on the map that correlates to your correct search.
- Insert the Geo Location Name and Radius (correlates to the amount of feet from the location employees are allowed to clock in.)
- Click Select, and then click Save Changes.