Employee Portal: Access
An employee portal account allows the employee to log into the system with restricted access. It only allows the view of time card information, schedules assigned, and request paid time off. He will not be able to make any changes or modifications to his time card.
To create an employee portal account:
- Add the employee in the software.
- Click on Users and then click on Access Levels.
- Click on the employee from the list and enter steps 1 – 4 only.
- # 1 Email address. If an email has already been entered under the employee personal information, it will be populated here.
- # 2 Select Yes to allow access to the employee portal.
- # 3 Enter a user name for this employee to log in to the system.
- # 4 Select one of the 3 password options.
Note: After step # 4 the information can be saved, allowing this employee limited access to his employee portal only, but if this user will also have administrative privileges enter criteria # 5, 6 and 7, which refers to Access Levels.
For the employee to be able to log in using his credential, he will have to go to www.easyclocking.net and enter the company ID, username and password assigned.