Timecard Reports: Summary
Time card summary report will display employee totals only for the selected period, and includes the following information (See picture below.)
Note the pay period at circled at the top of the report. Verify that the pay period dates are correct.
- Employee User ID.
- Employee Name.
- Total regular hours worked.
- Total overtime hours worked.
- Total double time hours worked.
- Total of breaks taken.
- Breaks Paid (BP)
- Total # of sick hours for the period selected.
- Total # of vacation hours for the period selected.
- Total # of holiday hours for the period selected.
- Comp Time
- Total # of all hours for all the employee selected.
- Total amount of money owed to the employee before taxes.
How to generate summary detailed reports:
- Click on Reports then click on Time card.
- From the report type drop down, select Summary.
- Confirm that the correct start and end date are selected.
- Select the employees from the list. You could use the filter options to select a group of employees or narrow your selecting down by departments.
- Then click View, and the report will be generated on reports in frame to the right or in a new browser window depending on the settings applied.