Timecard Reports: Detailed
Time card detailed report includes the following (See picture below)
Note the pay period at circled at the top of the report. Verify that the pay period dates are correct.
- Employee User ID
- Employee Name
- Location the employee belongs to
- Department the employee belongs to
- Time In and Time Out
- Total regular hours worked (Regular)
- Total overtime hours worked (OT)
- Total double time hours recorded (DT)
- Breaks Taken and Breaks Paid
- Comp Time
- Total time worked in the day
- Employee hourly rate
- Dollar amount owed before taxes
How to generate time card detailed reports:
- Click on the Reports
- It will automatically generate on the Timecard tab
- From the report type drop down select Detailed
- Confirm that the correct start and end date for the pay period desired are selected.
- Select the employees from the list. You could use the filter options to select a group of employees or narrow your selecting down by departments.
- Then click View and the report will be generated on reports in frame to the right or in a new browser window depending on the settings applied.