Job Costing Reports: Timecard
This report generates a basic timecard, but for specific jobs that are assigned to employees. The fields that this report generates are:
- User ID – The User ID that the employee was assigned.
- Name – The full name of the employee.
- Location – The location that the employee is assigned to.
- Department – The department that the employee is assigned to.
- Day – The date of the punch.
- Time In – The time that the employee clocked in.
- Project/Job – The name of the job that the employee was working on.
- Time Out – The time the employee clocked out.
- Regular, Overtime (OT), Double Time (DT) hours worked.
- Breaks (Taken) and BP (Breaks Paid)
- Comp Time
- Total – Total amount of hours worked.
- Rate – The rate of pay for the job.
- Amount – The amount paid for the job.