Job Costing Reports: Detailed
The detailed job code report will display the employee list with hours worked for each employee in a specific job. This report will also group the employees and summarize all the hours worked for each job. It includes the following: (See picture below)
- Pay period selected.
- Job Codes and Job Names.
- Total recorded for each job.
- Employee ID and Name.
- Regular, OT, DT hours for each job.
- Total hours recorded.
- Total amount of money spent on the job based on the rate selection.
How to generate job code detailed reports:
- Click on Reports then click on Jobs.
- From the report type drop down select Detailed.
- Confirm that the correct start and end date are selected.
- Select the employees from the list. You could use the filter options to select a group of employees or narrow your selecting down by departments.
- Then click View, and the report will be generated on reports in frame to the right, or in a new browser window depending on the settings applied