Release 2.39 – Wednesday, February 6, 2019
- Reports: New Earning Details Report
- Employee Payclass Change History
- Manager Alert when an employee exceeds the maximum PTO allowed to take
- Ability for managers to view employees who clock in at their assigned location in the Who’s in tab
- Projects & Jobs: Employee Assignation Enhancement
- Mobile App: Lunch & Break Buttons Now Available
- Construction Timecard: Projects & Jobs Search Enhancement
- Construction Timecard: New totals column added to Project/Job hours on the Construction timecard
- Timecard – Who’s In Tab: Ability to sort by Clock-In or Clock-Out
- Canada Rounding Rules Enhancement
- Detailed Report Error: Displaying Incorrect Breaks Taken Information
- Multi-Rates Feature Error: Incorrect Headers
- Multi-Rates Feature Error: Incorrect Out Of Shift
- Mobile App Error IOS & Android: When using Projects & Jobs and Picture Required
- Timecard Report Error: Timecard Approval Report
- Reports: Daily Attendance Report
- Decimal Inconsistency when Adding/Requesting absences
- This report will display the totals per Earning Type. Ex: Regular, OT, DT, Bonus Hours, Bonus Earnings.
- A new feature for tracking pay class changes which will give a history of when an employee is changed to a new pay class. The image below shows the prompt that will come up the moment you change the payclass for the employee. Click HERE to watch a video of this feature in action.
- A new warning for managers has been added. When creating absences or approving an absence request from an employee, managers will now be alerted if the hours being entered or being approved exceed the amount of PTO hours allowed to take in one year. The feature will view absences that are taken from the beginning of the fiscal year Jan-1st to Dec-31st. Please click HERE to view this feature in action. For this to work, you must configured the “Year max.” amount in the “Paid Time Off” sub-tab under Dashboard or also in the “Benefit Time” sub-tab under Users.
- We have enhanced te ability to assign employees to projects and jobs. Now employees can be assigned to a specific job that has been assigned or is being used in multiple projects.
- Previously Lunch & Break buttons were only available to select in our Xenio devices and PC portal, these options have been extended to show also in our Mobile App. No extra configuration is required from the user, as these changes will be reflected right away if you are currently using these settings for your Xenio devices.
- We have added the ability to search and also have a drop down when entering or editing the projects or jobs for an employee’s construction timecard. Before, we only had the option of a drop down which would make it very difficult to search or locate a project. This will speed up the searching process in the construction timecard. Click HERE to watch this enhancement in action.
- A new total column has been added to the construction timecard Project & Jobs section. Now the moment Projects & Jobs are being added, the column will provide a real-time total of the hours allocated providing a sum of the what is being added. Click HERE to watch this enhancement in action.
- Now a user can sort the Clock-In or Clock-Out column in the Timecards > Who’s In tab.
- We have made enhancements to our rounding rules to meet Canadian settings. Previously, this rule would round forward on only the IN entry. The new rules can be configured at a pay setting or company level and also at a payclass level. The following are now the new options available to round punches for employees:
- * Standard – Our current method of rounding to the tenth of the hour or quarter of the hour.
- * Clock In (Up) – Clock Out (Down) –
- * Clock In (Up) – Clock Out (Up) –
- * Clock In (Up)
- When running the detailed report, the breaks taken column would not show the correct information.
- When using the Multi-Rates feature, the time card column headers were incorrect. Example: Instead of Name (employee name) it displayed Project Name.
- When using the Multi-Rates feature, the out of shift calculations were being associated with the incorrect rate-type.
- When using the mobile app with Projects & Jobs and Picture Required, the app would crash after taking the image at the moment of saving.
- When running the “Timecard Approval Report” for all salaried employees, only one user would appear with a status. Employees Status should always display as Approved or Pending Approval.
- This report was generating all time entries, whereas it should only display the first entry of the day for attendance. If the employee had an absence, the report also incorrectly displayed a 12:00 am punch. The issue has been resolved.
- There was an error when adding/requesting absences with the decimal .33. Once saved, it would change to .32. This is now fixed.